Mapping Outside the Lines: Geography as a Nexus for Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Research
- Events begin at 9:00 AM on Friday in the Shiloh Room at the University Center.
- There will have registration, a continental breakfast, and opening remarks from 9:00-9:45 AM. Paper sessions begin at 10:00 AM.
- Almost all events are in the University Center in rooms 221, 224, 225, and the Shiloh Room.
At 8:30 this Saturday in UC 221, see presentations by SIS representatives:
- April Akins, “Putting Place in History.”
- Tanner Jessel, “Geocoding in Geographic Information Retrieval Systems.”
- Wade Bishop, “Careers and Collaborations: Partnerships in Archives, Data Centers, and Libraries”
Many thanks to our generous sponsors:
UT’s Ready for the World Initiative, College of Arts and Sciences, The Graduate School, Gamma Theta Upsilon International Geographic Honor Society, the Departments of Geography, Civil Engineering, Sociology, Political Science, History, Microbiology, Religious Studies, and The School of Information Sciences