Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable brand moments. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001. Designsensory is hiring immediately for a PR & Social Media Intern to join our staff of 35 designers, developers and marketers for the Spring 2017 semester.
As the PR & Social Media Intern, you will:
Assist the PR team with:
- Creating social content calendars
- Crafting copy for client blogs and social media posts
- Optimizing web content for search engines
- Researching and creating media lists/editorial calendars Skills Needed:
- Be a junior, senior or graduate student majoring in public relations, journalism, communication, advertising or other related field.
- Completed at least one previous internship in a related field; Previous internship in an agency preferred, but not required
- Have strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can handle competing deadlines
- Is proficient with Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Has knowledge of relevant social media platforms